so in LOTR’s appendices it says that legolas eventually builds a boat and takes gimli across the seas and into the west, the gray havens. you know, the place arwen isn’t allowed to go because she’s in love with a human dude bUT LEGOLAS (AKA ‘YOU LITTLE SHIT’) JUST SAYS “FUCK IT” AND SNEAKS GIMLI INTO THE GODDAMN UNDYING LANDS LIKE CONTRABAND TWIZZLERS INTO A MOVIE THEATER
best literary analysis ever
nobody’s ever really happy to find out they’ve stayed up too late.
it used to be a cool achievement but now it’s like
"fuck. god damn it. not again. shit."
i mean like people can like cullen all they want, or whatever
but let’s not ignore his problems or act like his popularity isn’t extremely shady or that they had to retcon sexual assault/serial killing out of his personality okay
I don’t think anyone but wifey will care about this list, but I do have some guildies from WoW who follow my Tumblr, and I realized I never put up a visible list of all of my toons who have active muses and stories. So, I decided to post a list. There’s several references to her OCs since we’re RP partners. Feel free to ignore this.
Reblogging again because I changed and added a few things and characters.
- "Wait right there, don’t move!"
- "That’s a good look for you."
- "Could you repeat that?"
- "Hey, have you seen the…? Oh.”
- "Everything’s going to be fine."
- "This isn’t exactly what I had in mind."
"Are you flirting with me?"
- "Must be a day ending in y."
- "Stop trying to cheer me up!"
- "You want me to do what?”
- "It’s never too late."
- "If there’s one thing the world needs more of…"
"I’ve got one word for you: sing-along!"
"Are you fucking kidding me?"
- "Can we pretend I didn’t just say that?
- "That is one hell of a mess."
- "There’s something I’ve been meaning to say…"
- "Last time I ask you for a favor!"
- "Come on."
- "I need this."
- ”Don’t make it into a big deal.”
- "You forgot to say the magic word."
- "Where the fuck did that clown come from?"
- "I’ll never unsee that."
"Can I tell you a secret?"
- "This one’s on me."
- "I’m lost."
- "Give me a hand."
- "I think you missed your calling."
So, I think I’ve decided I’m going to play an elf mage. It would just go well with my canon playthrough. (Tabris as my rogue, Hawke as my warrior, Inquisitor as my mage. You get the picture.)
Now I’ve got a dilemma: what gender do I want my canon Inquisitor to be?
Do I want to play a female Inquisitor to romance Sera, or do I want to play a male Inquisitor to romance Cassandra or Dorian?